Sunday, January 25, 2009

scrapbooking room

We have made remodeling one of our bedrooms into a scrapbooking room/office our winter project.It is going to be so nice. I havent scrapbooked in a long time because I dont want to drag everything out and then have to put it all away at the end of the day. If im not finished with what Im doing, in my room I could just walk away and then go back to it later. But if its in my dining room, where I would have to scrapbook now, I dont like leaving it out. Even though I havent scrapbooked in a long time I still keep buying and buying and buying. I have enough stuff to open a store. Anyone who knows me can tell you Im compulsive when it comes to buying scrapbooking supplies.But oh it is fun. Look at it this way. When my room is all done and I get it all finished I will have everything that I need. What fun it is going to be. I wasnt going to blog about this until my room was finished but decided to go ahead and then when it is done I will post again to show you the finished room. Here are a few pictures as we go along.

2 comments:

LeeAnn Callister said...

That is going to be so cool, I have a scrapbooking room but it just keeps getting used for an extra bedroom for whomever comes over, or whatever else, I really want to get it finished becuse I could open two stores with my supplies and the pictures are stacking up. Do you do Close to my heart?

Tawn said...

This is awesome! You will be able to get so much done! I am so behind on my scrapbooking! Thank goodness for blogs! HONK-HONK!