Sunday, January 4, 2009

THE jensen get together

On December 27th my sisters boys had their annual holiday get together. My sister passed away in 1995 but her sons have kept the tradition going.That is one thing she loved and counted on, was getting the whole family together at Christmas.One of the boys hosts the party every year, and this year it was her next to the youngest son, Max. My brother and I were invited this year, and it was really nice to see everyone. Some of the kids I hadnt seen in years and some of them have kids I have never met.We had a great meal and alot of catching up on family happenings.Here is a picture of my nephews and me and my brother.Someone said we looked like a bunch of hillbillies but thats okay. Their my family and I love them.

2 comments:

Brandilyn said...

I havent seen all of them in such a long time. I forgot about it, and i wish that we would have came :( It looks like you had a good time :D

Tawn said...

Hillbillie HONKERS are the best kind!!!! HONK-A-HONK-A!!!!!! Nice pic, I'm glad you had a good time! :)