Sunday, January 18, 2009

FOG

Well. Its here. The winter really has not been to bad this year and I was hoping we would be spared the fog, but no such luck.We have had a little up to now on some mornings but after the sun has come up it has disappeared. Until yesterday that is. The last two days we have been socked in. It is so dreary and depressing and I am hoping that it wont last to long. I remember when we have had it for 30 days straight but Im hoping that since its so late into January it wont last to long.I have also seen it alot worse than it is today but never the less I dont like it. Sorry about the complaining, but fog and wind are the two things I hate most about the weather.Here are a few pictures I took this morning.

2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

Even with the fog your view is beautiful. I don't love the fog either. Hopefully it won't last long. I'm already ready for Spring.

Tawn said...

I agree! The fog and wind are NO FUN! Get out your horn, and blow it really hard, maybe the fog will lift!!! HA-HA! HONK-HONK! :)