Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hanks new porch

Our old porch was about to fall down so Hank decided to build a new one on to the front of our house. When he first told me what he wanted to do, I just could not picture it. We went back and forth on what we wanted to do, argued a little and finally I just threw up my hands and said do what you want. See, he wanted to make it alot bigger and put glass sliding doors all around it so we could see out from every angle. I thought the glass sliding doors would look dorky, but then what do I know. Well he went ahead with his plans and it turned out beautiful. I love it, but he keeps reminding me its his to do with what he wants since I didnt even want it. We bought a new small sofa and nice rugs, a couple of end tables, and last but not least a new plasma tv.We dont see eye to eye on what to watch so I used to have to go into the bedroom to watch what I wanted, but not anymore. I was afraid with the tv on in the living room and his on the porch, as loud as we both like the sound we would drown each other out. Now Im not saying we are both going deaf but we do put the sound up louder than the normal person.So, we bought Hank wireless earphones.It is so nice. Every night he asks me, what are you watching and if he doesnt like it he goes to his porch.Hes all set now. He can watch tv, the traffic go by, the snow as its falling and I can be nice and cozy in the house with my tv.

2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

I love the porch. It looks really nice. What a great idea to get headphones. Now you both can be happy.

Tawn said...

That is a really nice porch!!! Looks great!