Monday, November 3, 2008

Beautiful Rain

Yesterday we got up and went into breakfast, and as we were heading home it started to rain.I dont know about anyone else but I love the rain.My idea of a beautiful rainy Sunday is to snuggle up on a sofa with a good book, so while Hank went out on his porch and watched football that is exactly what I did. What a lazy wonderful day.When I looked out this morning there was some fog just hanging over the valley.It was beautiful but I hope its not a sign of things to come. Although I loved yesterday and this morning I am not looking forward to this winter when we have fog all the time, but Im sure I will survive. Here are a couple pictures when the sun was just about to go down and it was still raining

.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

OH i love the rain also, its so pretty down there i miss it!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

I enjoyed the rain yesterday too. I'm glad that it waited until after Halloween. I really like the rain, but not when I have things planned and have to be outside. Your pictures are very pretty. What a beautiful valley we live in.

Tawn said...

This is so awesome, I LOVE THE RAIN TOO! Most people complain about it, but I love it, I love to watch the rain, and listen to the rain! My favorite is to be camping, and be inside the trailer, and listening to it! I know------I'm a NUT! he-he! HAVE YOU EVER TRYED BLOWING A HORN IN THE RAIN????? IT'S REALLY FUN!!!!!! LOL!