Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


We had a very good Thanksgiving day. The only thing that was missing was our daughter and her family. This is the first Thanksgiving in a long time that we havent had them here.They went to the big city and spent it with Caseys family. Even though we missed them it was wonderful that they got to spend it with his family.We had a great dinner,kicked back and watched a little football,(yes I like football) and we had our son here, so it was great. I did a little blackfriday shopping and Sunday we will go and cut our Christmas Tree. Its kind of a tradition.I would like to say how thankful I am for my family, my home,our health and all of the little things that we take for granted every day. I feel blessed.

2 comments:

Brandilyn said...

your dinner looks soo good! i wish that we would have been there to eat it :( i missed you guys this year! well, i love you grandma :D

Tawn said...

YUMMY! Looking at that picture just makes me SOOO HUNGRY! I love turkey dinner! Thanksgiving is the best! :)