Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight


I went last night to the movie Twilight with my daughter, granddaughter, and some of their friends.I loved the movie.Usally when you have read the book first the movie never comes up to your expectations, but this one did.I really enjoyed it and cant wait for the next one to come out sometime in Feburary.Jacob, who I always liked better than Edward was cute but I think maybe I liked Edward a little better. What a bunch of handsome and beautiful vampires they were.The movie wasnt supposed to open until tonight but they had a special showing last night at eight.We were in line at 6:00 to get a good seat. The theatre was packed, and it is sold out for tonight to. Im sure this is a movie that people will want to see again.Even if you havent read the books, although I cant imagine there are to many people who havent, go see the movie. It was great entertainment.

4 comments:

mik said...

Peg, you are like a wild teenager- standing in line for two hours to see a movie. You young chick you.

Michele and Wyatt said...

It was a really good movie. Now, I can hardly wait to read the books. Then i will have to watch the movie again.

Tawn said...

I am SO EXCITED to go and see it! And I know it sounds crazy, but I am one of those few that have not yet read the books, I just don't have the time right now with my cute little 3 yr. old, I'm afraid to even pick up the book, cause I hear I won't put it down, so I'm waiting till he's a little more independant to be able to read the books and really enjoy them, on the other hand, I can take a couple hours out and go see a flick every once in a while. "Twilight" will be my next flick for sure!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ANY BLOWING HORNS IN THE THEATRE??? HA-HA!!!! J/K!

Tawn said...

Guess what??? I finally seen Twilight! Only one word for it! AWESOME! I can actually think of 100 words for it, but that would take too long! he-he! I never knew a vampire to be so SEXY! HONK-HONK!