Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wedding Shower


The day after the scrapbook expo we went to Ogden to Brandis soon to be sister-in-laws for a wedding shower for brandi.It was really nice and Brandi got some really nice things. We played a game that had questions about what Eric would say and I have to say Brandi knows Eric pretty well. Both of Brandis grandmas were there,her great grandma and four of her Aunts and quite a few from Erics side. We had a fun time and the best dessert. In fact it was so good I ask for the recipe.Nothing shy about me. Here are a few pictures from the day.



3 comments:

mik said...

peggy lou I love your blog, Brandi is lucky to have a great grandma like you.

logcabins said...

Peggy, I love your pictures and the stories that go with them. Great Job!!!! Hugs, Bert

Tawn said...

Looks like she had a really nice shower, lots of nice things to get her happy life started:) Very cute pictures.