Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wedding and Reception



The wedding was at noon on Saturday the 18th and the reception that night from 6:00 to 8:00pm.After the wedding, pictures were taken at the Temple and then the family and a few friends went to Erics ward house for a luncheon.There was a couple of hours before the reception so we came home for a little while. There was really a very good turnout and we all had a great time. Both of my brothers and their wives were their and that was great because I dont get to see them that often.Sunday I went over and watched them open their presents. They really got alot of nice things.Now that the wedding is over, what in the world will I talk about? Thats all I`ve blogged about for so long, but since Brandi is my first grandchild and the only girl,I think it deserved all the time I gave it.Here are a few pictures.





2 comments:

logcabins said...

The wedding reception was beautiful
(as was the bride). You have every reason to brag!
Keep us up to date on the newly wed couple. I truly enjoy your blog!!!
Hugs, Bert

Michele and Wyatt said...

The wedding was great, and Brandi looked so beautiful. I'm so glad that we were able to be involved in all the festivities. It's great to have friends that feel like family.