Saturday, March 7, 2009

How did this happen

A few weeks back I blogged about our cat blackie that had gone to heaven, Well we still had his sister and we have really babied her since. Especially my husband.We have always had cats around but they were never allowed in the house, even when our kids were little and would have liked to have them in to play with. But this cat has somehow wrapped herself around my husbands heart until she can do about anything she wants.She cant wait for him to get home from work so she can come in the house. After he sets down she jumps up on his lap and just stares at him until he scratches and rubs her. If I happen to let her in she lays in his chair until he gets home. And now shes going to have babies so he takes even better care of her. I have never seen anything like it. The other night she had been laying on him for about a half an hour when he looked over at me and said,HOW IN THE WORLD DID THIS HAPPEN? I started to laugh. Our son was here and he said what do you mean? Hank said I was just wondering how I had let myself get so attached to this cat. I think its pretty funny.Im really excited about the babies.Hank has sure mellowed out so I guess maybe theres hope for him after all.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

we MIGHT want a Kitty... MAYBE!!! after all of our tragedy with Itty Bitty, we have been thinking it might be time for another... MAYBE

Brandilyn said...

that is so funny! you will have to let me know when she has the babies :D grandpa is so funny, i love him

Charloe said...

Peggy, I just wrote back to you on my blog comments. Please come over and read it!
Charloe