Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Expo

This past weekend was the scrapbook expo and of course we wouldnt miss it for anything. We went out Thursday afternoon to do some shopping and then went to the Red Lobster for dinner.We were up and out to the expo at 5:00am to get in line.It was a lot more organized this year.All of the tv stations were there and it seemed like the waiting time went alot faster.We met up with all of our friends and had a great time. We went that night to have mexican food for dinner and then back to the expo.We have the cutest group of ladies that we scrapbook with.There is never a dull moment.


Tonya was mad because she couldnt blow her horn. HONK HONK!!!! This is the line going clear out the door.

3 comments:

Tawn said...

Ha-HA! LOL! Cute pics! And we did have a great time didn't we!!!! Fun fun times! I'm excited for September! I can't wait! HONK-HONK!

mik said...

Peg, I hope you collected all the paper one crazy lady will ever need. I am glad you had a great girls weekend. I love the pics. Remember you are a great person and don't let anyone else tell you any different.

Michele and Wyatt said...

I missed it this time. Hopefully I'll be able to go again next fall.