Monday, March 16, 2009

My Grandsons

Last week I went over and stayed with my Grandsons while their parents were in Las Vegas for a few days. They are such great boys and we had a good time. No problems at all.They were at school during the day so it was just me, Roscoe the pitt bull, and Chico the poodle.Chico was sick but Roscoe was a handfull. Hes sweet for a pitt bull but hes so big sometimes hes hard to handle.When the boys were home they took over with the dogs.Brandie and Eric came over Monday night and had chicken enchiladas with us. We kinda ate in shifts because eric and brandie both had to work but it was ok.My daughter and husband got home Wednesday in time to see Ty bowl for the special olympics. Im glad they had a good time but I know Ty was glad they got home in time to watch him. Doing homework playing games


Roscoe looking at me with adoring eyes.Chico didnt feel good.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

almost every pic of the boys they are eating LOL!!!

Tawn said...

How fun, it's always nice to get some extra quality time with the grand kids! Way cute pics! The doggies are so cute too! :) I love dogs! HONK-HONK!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Jamie's lucky to have you to take care of her kids while she is gone. The boys are also lucky to have such a wonderful grandma.