Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh My Gosh

Today is my brothers birthday so I decided I would go see him. I havent seen him since my Granddaughter got married in October. I was setting at a red light in Roosevelt when a woman in a chevy truck rear ended me. Thank goodness no one was hurt, but my bumper is going to have to be replaced. The woman said her foot slipped off the brake, but I dont think so. She hit me to hard. Thank goodness she had insurance.Of coarse I called the police, but they said it was a non reportable accident. Since when is any accident non reportable? I called her insurance and made a claim and they said it was non reportable because it was less than a thousand dollars. She didnt even get a ticket. Back in my day, if you didnt call and report an accident or rearended someone you were in trouble.The person that rearends someone else always got a ticket.My, how things have changed.Thank goodness it wasnt any worse than it was and I got up to see my brother on his birthday.

3 comments:

Brandilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandilyn said...

i cant believe that happened! thank goodness you were not hurt! i cant believe the police and insurance people said that and wouldnt do anything about it! i would be so mad

Tawn said...

I am so glad to know you are ok! It's still scary to deal with that! Insurance these days are all a JOKE! HONK-HONK!