Monday, November 22, 2010

MY NEW KITCHEN

I have a new kitchen and I love it. We have been working on it all summer and fall. It has taken us so long because Hank has also been working and just working on my kitchen on week-ends. I was never really happy with my old kitchen. I didnt have enough room for everything and had half of my things down in the store room, but now I have plenty of room. I cant tell you how happy I am and think Hank did one heck of a job. Of course he always does but really went all out to give me what I wanted. Here are pictures of my old kitchen as we were dismantaling it. We completely gutted it.



And now pictures of my new kitchen.




Isnt it beautiful??

3 comments:

logcabins said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!


WE LOVE IT!!!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

It is beautiful. I bet it was nice to have a new kitchen to cook Thanksgiving dinner.

Micah said...

Oh, Aunt Peggy! It's so gorgeous! I am sure you are loving being in there now. They aren't kidding when they say the kitchen is the heart of the home! When that is beautiful, as yours is, then all is well in the world! Congrats! I bet you're glad to have it done!