Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Week-end

We had a great Thanksgiving. The kids were here,we had a good dinner,and the day went great.Dinner even seemed easier this year. Maybe it was the new kitchen. lol.The only bad thing is, I shouldnt have made so many pies. Im the one eating them so they dont go to waste. Thats pretty bad. Friday we went in shopping for black friday. Brandi and Eric and of coarse Aiden met Jamie and I for lunch and then we went to Santas Workshop. That night we went and saw Burlesque and it was really good. I could easily see it again. Sunday we were going to go cut our tree, but it was snowing so we decided to wait until this coming week-end. The kids came down later that afternoon for Homemade Turkey noodle soup.That was nice because I got to hug on my new Grandbaby. I am so in love with him.
My son put his hat on so you couldnt see his face. He doesnt like to be put on my blog





3 comments:

logcabins said...

Everything looks so good and beautiful!!
Turkey noodle soup sounds yummy!!
I'd help you eat your pie, wish we were there!!

We miss and love you all!! XO XO XO

Brandilyn said...

Awww i love my little bug!!! :)

Tawn said...

Looks like yolu had a very nice Thanksgiving! Love all the pics! SO CUTE! HONK HONK!