Friday, November 5, 2010

OUR GREAT GRANDBABY

I can not tell you how proud I am of this sweet adorable beautiful baby, amd of our Granddaughter. Oh I know, your all thinking that I am just biased because he is ours but no, everything I said is true. He is beautiful and adorable.I am so happy to be his great Grandma. Its been a while since we have had a baby so we are so excited to watch him grow and see all the cute fun things he will learn along the way. Our Granddaughter and her husband are going to be such great parents. I guess that is enough bragging for this post but you can expect more to come. I really could go on and on but thats enough for now. Here are a bunch of pictures.





This is the sign at Wendys.

3 comments:

Brandilyn said...

Oh i just love him so much :) I cannot wait to see him grow either and share it all with you guys! Love you :)

logcabins said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Great Granddad and Great Grandmama will be shining examples for this special tiny boy!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

ENJOY HIM!!!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

He is adorable. I really need to get over there and see him and hold him. They grow so fast. Enjoy him.