Thursday, September 16, 2010

Scrapbook Expo and a Baby Shower

Last week-end we went to Salt Lake for the Scrapbook Expo and a baby shower for Brandi for family and friends out there. We went out Thursday night and did some shopping and then went to the Training Table for dinner. We didnt get up quite as early Friday morning as we usally do but knew some ladies that were nice enough to save us some tables. We met our friends there and had a great time. We went to the Olive Garden this time for dinner and it was delicious.


Tanya couldnt make it to the expo, but she met us for dinner. Saturday morning we got up and did a little more shopping and then went to Brandis baby shower. We had a good time catching up with family and friends. Brandi got some really cute things. The shower lasted about two hours and then we headed home. It was a great week-end.

Jamie and Janet acting silly. Sheila and I are both going to be great grandmas.

4 comments:

Brandilyn said...

We had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again next spring!! I also can't wait to hold my baby boy :) Thankyou for his cute little outfit for him to come home in!! We love you :)

Michele and Wyatt said...

That sounds like my weekend. It was fun seeing you at the expo. Glad you had a good time.

mik said...

Looks like a blast. You will be a GREAT grandma your right. I think your a great person. Love ya Peg!
Mikki

Tawn said...

I love the pics! Too cute! You girls are all adorable, and I love each and every one of you! I'm glad that I was able to make it to dinner with my little Landon! LOL! I'm so excited for that baby to get here for you all also! HONK HONK!