Friday, September 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This last Monday was my Birthday. I wont tell anyone how old I am, lets just say I am getting up there.My son beat my Husband to the punch and invited me out to dinner, so Hank will take me out for dinner whenever I decide, but I have had a crazy cold so we will wait until I feel better. And then my Daughter and Granddaughter are going to take me to dinner and a movie when something comes that we all want to see. So I am going to be celebrating for some time to come. My good friend Penny brought me these beautiful flowers. It turned out to be a pretty nice day.

2 comments:

Tawn said...

Happy Happy Be-lated Birthday! WOW! What perdy flowers! You will all have a blast when you go to the movies! HONK HONK!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Happy Birthday! It's always fun to keep celebrating the whole month. Glad you had a good day, you deserve it.