Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Last week-end, on Saturday we went to Salt Lake to do some Christmas shopping, and Sunday decided to put up the tree and do a little decorating. Of coarse sunday was a cold and miserable day, but the trooper I am I fought my way through the cold and blowing snow to my shed to get all of the decorations. not only did I have to fight the blowing snow but the cats trying to get in somewhere warm.It was quite a fight trying to keep them out with my arms full of decorations. I dont know if Im getting old or what but it sure seemed like it took me a long time to get things done.But its done now and everything looks pretty nice. The tree is pretty and in fact I think its prettier than the picture Im going to post shows. I love this time of year and cant wait for the Grandkids to come.



5 comments:

Tawn said...

BEAUTIFUL TREE! BEAUTIFUL DECORATIONS! I love it all! I'm so excited for Christmas!!!!!! HONK HONK!!!!!!!!!!

Brandilyn said...

it is beautiful! i can't wait to come down and see it

Michele and Wyatt said...

It all looks beautiful. We are waiting until we move to put up our tree. It might be Christmas Eve. I really miss not having the house decorated.

logcabins said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US!!!!
YOUR TREE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
HUGS, BERT

The Park Family said...

Aunt Peggy your house looks so good! I love all of your decorations. Hope you are all doing well! Merry Christmas!!!