Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Treats and Goodies

My girls were here yesterday and we got our candy and other treats made and some of them given out. We had a great time and quite a busy day.I started off making two breakfasts. My son and husband and I had breakfast thinking they would have eaten before they came down but guess what. They called as I was doing our dishes and wanted to know if I was fixing breakfast. So I made another breakfast but Jamie did the dishes. I thought that was fair. Jamie had been to in and out burger the day before so she got two hats for her and Brandi to wear.They looked so cute.They are being silly and having fun. We made mini cheesecakes. fudge, peppermint bark, hersey kiss pretzels, and hot and spicy pretzels. The day before I made cookies and raspberry cream cheese brownies.Brandi had to be to work at 4:00 and Jamie had a christmas party to go to but we got everything done and all in all it was a great day. Here are a few pictures of my cute girls and some of the things we made.



White chocolate cherry cheesecake cookies. Fudge that is almost already gone.

2 comments:

mik said...

Peg, they are such dorks! You have got to love spending time with them, they are a crack up! Those treats are as yummy as they look. Thanks a lot, I hope you all have a great Christmas!

Michele and Wyatt said...

I'm hungry just looking at those treats. It's always good to spend time with family.