Monday, November 30, 2009

Fun Thanksgiving Week-end

The 4 day week-end is over, and what a great Thanksgiving we had. We had a wonderful dinner,even if I do say so myself, since I was the cook, but it also was a very relaxing and great day. We ate until we were stuffed and then later on ate some more. The next morning, Jamie and I hit some of the sales although we didnt get up and be there at 5 like some people, but we still got the things we wanted and got alot of our Christmas shopping out of the way.Later on in the day we went to Santas Workshop to see what goodies they had this year.It was bigger and better than it has been for a few years.Saturday we went for a tree. Hank and I went by ourselves this year and we had the easiest time we have ever had finding a tree. Hank getting his saw ready
Hank wounded himself. Sunday we just chilled and enjoyed the day. I will post again after we get the tree decorated Its going to be beautiful.

1 comment:

Tawn said...

Love your tree! It's beautiful, can't wait to see it all decorated! HONK HONK! I'm glad to know you had a great Thanksgiving! Can't believe it's over! But I'm sooooo excited for Christmas!