Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holly Fair

Last Saturday,my girls and I went to the Holly Fair in Roosevelt. It was a pretty good one this year. We found some really cute things and kinda got a jump start on Christmas.We went to lunch afterward and then went down where Hank is working and got a tour of the new building he is working on. All in all it was a fun day. The only thing wrong was I forgot my camera so no pictures. I can hardly believe it because I usually keep it in my purse.Oh well. Thanksgiving is fast approaching, and then before you know it Christmas will be here. I believe this is my favorite time of the year.I cant say I like the cold and snow we will be getting, but I love the fun and spirit of the Holiday season. There are so many things I am thankful for.

1 comment:

Tawn said...

It's always so fun to have just a girls day out! Lots of smiles and lots of laughs is the best! HONK HONK!