Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our Week-end

Last week-end my niece and I went down to visit my oldest brother and sister-in-law. What a great time we had. My brother is a great story teller so we laughed and giggled quite late into the night. Another niece came over from Nephi with her new baby and stayed for a while. Her baby is absolutly adorable and we were so happy to see her. My sister-in-law is a fantastic cook so we ate alot,talked alot and just had a wonderful time. Sunday morning they took us out to breakfast.As I said my brother is a great story teller and my niece said she learned things about the family she had no idea about.She still likes us so I guess he didnt do any harm. LoL!!! I have been after him for years to write down some of the things he remembers growing up with my sister and other brother in the Hillcreak area of the Bookcliffs.Before we left he gave me a book of short stories about their times on the ranch and I was so happy. I have been reading since I got home and have laughed at some of their escapades and can just pictures the things that they did. It is something that I will treasure forever.

3 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

Family is great!

logcabins said...

Come again soon!!
It was sooooo much fun! Hugs, Bert

Tawn said...

It's always SO NICE TO GET TOGETHER WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS! I can't wait for our next adventure with SCRAPPIN! We always have so MUCH FUN! HONK-HONK! P.S. Jamie never added the scrapbook pics to her blog! LITTLE HONKER!