Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is over

What a wonderful Christmas we had.The kids and grandkids were here. They all got here about 9:00 am for a big breakfast before we open presents. We have the works.Sausage,eggs,fried potatoes, and red chili. It is one of big Ts favorite meals. When they are coming for breakfast he always asks me if were going to have red chili for our potatoes.After the dishes are done and everything is put away, we open presents. I have to say I was totally spoiled this year.I think we all got things we wanted and can use. I got a new video camera and my husband got a new garmin gps system. That will come in handy when we do some more traveling this summer.My kids amaze me with the great things that they get us. They spoil us rotten.But I love it.The day after Christmas I took the tree out and everything put away and my house back in order. Its a great feeling when it is all done.Here are a few pictures This is what the tree looked like after everyone got here and put their presents under it. Brandi, Eric, and Tyler with some of their presents. Jamie and Casey Jacob and one of his new games.
The kids playing one of their new games.
Casey playing with my new video camera.

2 comments:

Tawn said...

Such cute pics! I'm so happy that you all had a Merry Christmas! Your house is amazing! Do you live in a log home? Very pretty! :) It's almost 2009' I'm excited to start the New Year! HONK-HONK!

Shonna Lee said...

Peg, how nice to see you on here and follow your blog. I ran into Jamie while in Utah on a very short visit a few weeks ago. I don't know if you remember me, but I grew up with Jamie. My little sister is Hank's age. Are you still living out at Pelican lake? I loved your home there. Great pics of the fam. So, good to be in touch with Jamie again.