Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Sunday, a week after we got our tree, I decided it was time to decorate.I usally dont like to put it up as early as a lot of people, but I will probably take it down the day after Christmas.I used to leave it up until after New Years but not anymore.I love Christmas and the spirit of the season but after it is over I cant wait to get everything put away and my house back in order.My husband put the tree on its stand, and my son helped me string the lights.I did the rest but thats okey.That way you can do what you want without anyone telling you what to do. Right?Well anyway, it is done and it was fun.Here are some pictures




3 comments:

Jamie said...

very festive and your tree is beutiful as usual!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

All your decorations look very nice. Alys had all the kids come over and help decorate a tree so she wouldn't have to do it by herself. See ya tonight.

Tawn said...

It's always so fun to decorate for the Holidays! What a great feeling it gives! Your tree and decor are all very beautiful! :) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!! HONK-HONK! :)