Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A FAMILY VISIT

My brother who lives in Neola, his wife, his daughter and I went to Fountain Green over the week-end to see our oldest brother. We had such a good time. Sandra had printed off a lot of old newspaper articles about our family, some going clear back to the 1930s and it was really fun going through and reading all of them. We went to Ephreim and had Mexican food for dinner and then came back and watched some really old family movies.What a great week-end we had. When we went to rewind the film they couldnt get the projecter to work so they did it by hand. This is me and my two brothers. You can see my sisters-in-law and niece in the mirror behind us. My oldest brother and his wife, Alberta My brother Ray and is wife Lou My brother and his daughter Sandra.

3 comments:

Tawn said...

How fun! It's always nice to have family over for a visit! You and your one Brother look alot alike!!!! Cute pics!!! HONK HONK!

Michele and Wyatt said...

It's always fun to get together with family.

logcabins said...

We are so happy you all came!! We talked about you coming for two weeks and we are still talking about the good time we had!! The "old" newspaper clippings Sandra shared was great!! The "old" movies were hilarious! I can't remember any of us being that young or skinny! What a wonderful time together, let's do it more often! We are so thankful for loving, sweet and caring families!!
Thanks for the yummy Mexican breakfast!!