Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy Week-end

We really had a busy week-end trying to get some new flower beds planted and also our garden in. We started early and worked hard all day but the results are good. We also had our Grandsons spend the night with us.They are such great boys, and we love them so much.I am so happy to have the garden planted. I love having a garden but I hate the planting part.I am really looking forward to fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. I finally got some flowers planted in the front to and this is what it looked like before. We put plastic down for weed control and we certainly need that out here. It was alot of work but I am happy with the end results.You cant really tell from the pictures but the roses are beautiful. Here are a few pictures of our grandkids. I will post pictures of the garden when its alot bigger.



2 comments:

logcabins said...

It looks beautiful!!!!!

Tawn said...

This time of the year is so nice for flowers and yard work, we love it! I'm glad it's finally starting to get nice outside! Now let's pray that it last for a while! HONK HONK!