Monday, January 11, 2010

Cabin Fever

Hank goes to work every day but I dont since I am retired. lol. So I was getting a little cabin fever. Hank took pity on me and took me for a ride to Rock Springs on Sunday just to get out of the house for a little while. Of coarse the big incentive for going to Rock Springs is they have a home depot and Cruel Jacks Restuarant where they have the best chili verde around.It was a great ride. The roads were good. I couldnt believe how little snow there was. There wasnt any snow at Flaming Gorge which was really surprising. There was snow in places but not nearly the amount there usally is this time of year. It was nice to get out but nice to be home to.
The Gorge -- no snow The Deer we saw.

1 comment:

Tawn said...

Lookd like a great time! MMMM! Chili Verde always sounds good! The deer sure are pretty! HONK HONK!