Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun in the corn maze

Friday night I went to Bluebell with Brandi, Eric, Jamie , and Tyler to the corn maze. Jacob didnt go because he had a party he was going to. It was the first time I had been and it was so much fun. We got there at about 7:45 and after we got into the maze it took us and hour and a half to find our way out, but it was a blast. We stopped and got a hamburger on our way there and we certainly walked it all off in the maze.Brandi and Eric were so cute being our leaders, following the clues and trying to get us out. A few arguments were had because they each thought they knew the best way to go. Brandi knowing the answers to the clues and Eric checking tracks to find out which way to go.I really was glad they invited me to go. The only thing missing was my sweet Jacob.




2 comments:

Tawn said...

I'm glad you had alot of fun! SUCH CUTE PICS! They are a riot trying to find your way outta there! LOL! HONK HONK! Oh and CUTE BACK-GROUND!

Brandilyn said...

we did have so much fun!~ im glad you went with us. Those pictures are so cute =] Love you