Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Big Hunt

This last week I got a little alone time while my guys went hunting. They drew out for southern Wyoming for the deer hunt and they were so excited. Especially my husband because he is from wyoming and that is where he got his first deer and he has wanted to go back and hunt the same place.They left Wednesday and Friday night I got a call saying my husband had gotton a big one. He was a pretty happy camper. They came home Sunday night to get the deer into the meat cutter. My son still has two weeks to hunt so he is taking his time and looking for that really big one. I sure hope he can find it. Here are a few pictures.

My husband really enjoyed his hunt but was just as happy to go back to work on Monday. Now if my son can just get him a nice one,everyone will be happy.

2 comments:

Tawn said...

HONK HONK! That is so AWESOME!My Husband would be very jealous! LOL! Here are a couple of my most favorite sites for blogger backgrounds...

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
www.hotbliggityblog.com
www.delightfuldots.blogspot.com

Hope these help! FUN STUFF!

Tawn said...

HONK HONK! Here is another fun website for blog backgrounds, it's very easy!

www.onecuteblog.com

HAPPY BLOGGING! :)