Monday, September 7, 2009

The Rondevous!

Every year in Fort Bridger Wyo. they have a mountain man rondevous.My husband and son hadnt gone for a few years, so they decided to go this year on Saturday. Its really not my thing, but I decided to go with them this year.We went up through Manila, Mountain Home and then to Fort Bridger.We stopped at sheep creek to see of the Samon were running yet but they were not to be seen. We have seen them there a few times.We got to Fort Bridger just as things were really getting started.The people that follow these rondevous really get into what they are doing.Here are a few pictures.



We ran into my husbands nephew who we hadnt seen in years.It was great to see him. When we left for home we came back through Evanston, Heber and on home. We did stop in Roosevelt and our son treated us to Chinese food. All in all it was a good day because I got to spend it with my Guys.

3 comments:

logcabins said...

Peg,
Mark was there Friday through Sunday, coming home today (Monday).

Brandilyn said...

it sounds like you guys had so much fun :) i love you guys so much. i hope things will be ok. tell Jr. and grandpa i love them

Tawn said...

Looks like a GREAT TIME to me!!!! Great pictures! HONK HONK!!!!