Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Company

Last week, my Granddaughter and one of her friends came down to visit. I really look forward to them coming because with Brandi working its hard to see her when I go to town unless I want to go to where she works, but then she is busy and we dont really get to talk.They called me just before they got here so I walked down to Pelican Lake Cafe, better known as Pegs cafe to meet them. I used to own this cafe and ran it for 24 years. Its kind of nice to sit on the other side and let some one wait on me now.We had a good lunch and then came back up to the house to visit for a little while.Heather brought her baby with her and she is the cutest thing and getting to the age where they are so fun. Im already looking forward to the next time they come down.

3 comments:

Tawn said...

Great company is always great! Love Brandi's hair dark! Looks great on her! ;) She is beautiful just like her Mama and her Grandma! HONK HONK!

Brandilyn said...

oh thankyou tawnia! =] and i cant wait to come down either =] i love when we come down.

Michele and Wyatt said...

It's always great to have company. I've always wanted to try the Cafe, maybe one day Jamie and I will have to come to lunch.