Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ive been tagged.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1-My trip to Nevada to see my best friend.
2- Lunch with my daughter.
3-Having my hair done tomorrow.
4-Seeing my brothers.
5-Seeing my grandkids on tylers birthday.
6-Going shopping with Jamie and the boys.
7-Going to the scrapbook expo in Sept.
8-My kittens are all given away when they are a little bigger.

8 Things I Did This Weekend:
1- Went to breakfast with my husband Sunday.
2- Went to lunch with Jamie on Sat.
3- Did Laundry.
4- Cleaned house.
5- Watered the garden.
6- Mowed the lawn.
7- Went to a movie with my husband.
8- Made plans with my friends sister to go to Nevada.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1- Make everyone happy.
2- Not be so hard on other people.
3- Maybe go to work part time.
4- Win the lotto
5- Have enough money to help my kids.
6- Be able to travel whenever I felt like it.
7- Lose weight!!!!!!
8- Lose weight!!!!!!

8 Shows I Watch:
1- The Bachelorette
2- CSI
3- Big Brother.
4- So you think you can dance.
5- NCIS
6- Cold Case.
7- Paula Dean on food channel.
8- Law and Order.

8 Places I'd Like To Travel:
1- Paris
2- Hawaii
3- Disney World.
4- A Bahamas cruise.
5- China
6- Egypt.
7- Spain
8- Italy

8 People I Tag:
1- Tanya
2- Mandy
3- Michele
4- Jamie

2 comments:

Tawn said...

I did it! :) HONK HONK! And by the way my name is spelled "Tawnia" ha-ha! No biggie, just thought I would let cha know:)

mik said...

Peggy...I just thought I would let you know that I had the best tomato sandwich yesterday for lunch. Thank you so much for the tomatoes. You are the best!!!!!