Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our new toy

We have been wanting a fifth wheel trailer for a while now but just hadnt found one that we liked for the right price.Well, that has changed. We found one in Winnemucca, Nv. that we really couldnt pass up. The price was so good that we didnt even mind going all that way to pick it up, plus we got to see family.Its used, but the little couple that had it used it only once. The wife got sick and they havent been able to use it again. Im really sorry about that but they made us a really good deal. My husband also got to see his niece that he hadnt seen in about three years.Now that we have our fifth wheel and I can get my husband to retire, we may become snow birds in the winter. Wouldnt that be fun? Power washing the fifth wheel


3 comments:

Tawn said...

How Awesome! You will love it! WE LOVE OURS! Camping is the best! Enjoy!!!!! I'm excited for ya! HoNk HoNK!

Michele and Wyatt said...

That will be a lot of fun for you. Your own home away from home.

mik said...

Peg, NICE!!! I love it. That will make traveling so nice. I would love to see pictures of the inside.