Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping

I went with my daughter and granddaughter looking for a wedding dress for my granddaughter. Her aunt and best friend went with us to. We kind of got off to a rough start because the first 2 stores we went to werent even open yet. Then at the next store her friends car wouldnt start. A lady that was going into the same store as us had some jumper cables so gave her car a jumpstart. She left her car running the whole time we were in that store. Pretty brave if you ask me because she couldnt lock her car. The next store we saw about 5 dresses but not the one. We decided to take a little break so went to the mall for lunch and to do some window shopping.Next we went right up town and after trying on 5 or 6 dresses she found the one. it is beautiful, in other words my granddaughter is beautiful. Its hard to believe shes old enough to be getting married since I remember the day we put her on the school bus for her first day of kindergarten like it was yesterday.I have had so much fun watching her grow up into the beautiful young women that she is. The trips for dance and drill team,disneyland and six flaggs I will cherish forever.We love her husband to be and look forward to all of the wonderful times and memories we will make as a family.This first picture is not the dress that she picked. I will not give away anything.


No comments: