Friday, August 8, 2008

Family Get Together

A few weeks ago I went down to my oldest brothers for a family get together. His youngest son was here from China with his family for a few weeks. It had been about 15 years since I had seen him and I had never met his wife or his kids. He has the cutest family. They really like it in China and say they have no plans to move back to the states any time soon. His kids go to an international school so they can speak Chinese as well as they speak English. I saw a nephew and niece that I hadnt seen in years plus a lot of great nephews and nieces I had never met. My brother and sister in law always make you feel at home and show you a really good time. We a really nice supper and then set out on the lawn and talked and watched the kids play. They had a motorcycle and a four wheeler and when the kids got tired of that they wrestled and played games. We grownups got caught up on all the family news.One of my nephews little boys is the cutest thing, I would have liked to bring him home with me. Hes 3 years old and the cutest thing you have ever seen.All of the kids were really cute but this little one had the cutest personality. I hope we can all get together again and a lot sooner than 15 years. Its really a shame that we dont make an effort to see each other more often.
h


ad

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I wished i would have went!!