Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trip to Arizona

On the 2nd of Feburary we went back down to Arizona to see my Brother and sister-in-law and to go to a gourd festival. We got there the day before so that we could get in a little bit if visiting. I would have liked to stay longer but its really hard to get my husband to set still for very long. Maybe next time I will have to leave my husband home.....My nephew and his family were going to come down to, but at the last minute werent able to. I hope my brother and sister-in-law know how much I love them and thank them for showing us such a good time. Hopefully they are going to come up here this summer to see us. The gourd festival was great. I filled my whole trunk full of differnt sized gourds. There were food venders, and venders for anything pretaining to gourds. It was fun and I think that next year I might get a booth there. We saw a lot of beautiful gourds but none quite like the ones I do. Here is a picture of the gourds that I carve and a knife that my husband made. These next pictures are of some of the venders there.




1 comment:

Tawn said...

Arizona is one of my most favorite States! Been there back and forth many times! I LOVE THE GOURDS! Those are so awesome! HONK HONK!