Saturday, February 12, 2011

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!

Yesterday was my bothers birthday. He was 80 years young. Tonight Hank and I took him and his wife out to dinner to celebrate. We should really do this more often instead of just on his birthday, because we really had a nice time. Even though they just live in Neola we hadnt seem them for a while. It was so good to just visit and laugh and enjoy being together. Not to mention, the food was delicious. He wanted to go to the China Star for Chinese food. They do have very good food, in fact the best chinese food in the basin and they give you enough that you can eat for 2 days. When we left we were stuffed and we all brought enough food home for tomorrow. This is my brother and his wife.
Just look at this plate. Doesnt it look delicious?

3 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

That does look delicious. I love good chinese food. Where is the China Star? I haven't heard of it.

Peg said...

Its in Roosevelt across the street from Jubilee. They also have mexican food but their chinese food is the best.

Tawn said...

MMMM! YUMMY! That food looks so good! Making me hungry, and I just ate! LOL! HONK HONK!