Sunday, August 8, 2010

BIG T AND OUR BIRTHDAY FUN

Friday our Grandson turned 18 years old. Considering the rough start he had it is amazing. His Mom was only six months along when she had him and he only weighed 2lbs 2ozs and spent his first 4 months in the hospital. He has grown into such a fine young man and we are so proud to have him in our family. We thank the Lord every day that we were blessed with him. He has the funniest and sweetest personality. You cant help but love him and I dont know anyone that meets him that doesnt love him.His Mom took him and his brother to lunch and then I met them for a couple of games at the bowling alley. We had so much fun. Both of my Grandsons are quite the bowlers. As for myself, I cannot tell you how many years it had been since I had been bowling. I had forgotton how much fun it was. After the bowling alley, we went to the new ice cream store in town. We ate our ice cream and gave Ty his presents. He made out like a bandit and was pretty happy. I think he enjoyed his day. I know I did.





2 comments:

Tawn said...

HOW FUN! And great pics! Bowling is a riot! I need to take my little Landon one day! HONK HONK!

Michele and Wyatt said...

He is the sweetest kid. I just love Tyler. I can't believe he is 18, crazy!