Thursday, June 3, 2010

OUR BABY

Well, today was the day for Brandis ultasound so Jamie and I went with her and Eric, and also his mom. We had quite a crowded room, but we were all so excited to find out what we were going to have. ITS A BOY!!!!! Here is a picture of me and my Granddaughter, and then one of me with Brandi and Jamie before we went to the ultrasound.
Brandi, the two Grandmas, and one of the great Grandmas. Getting ready for the ultrasound.
Erics reaction when we found out what it was. I think he was excited.

4 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

I am so excited for them.

Jessica Hatch said...

awww yayyy!! I'm so excited :)

logcabins said...

WHAT A CUTE COUPLE!!! THEY WILL BE WONDERFUL
PARENTS!!
YOU'LL HAVE FUN SPOILING THAT BABY BOY!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Tawn said...

How exciting!!!! Love the pics! Boys are so much fun! They will love being parents! FUN STUFF! HONK HONK!