Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Expo

I went to the spring scrapbooking expo last weekend. A friend went with me and we had a lot of fun. We went out Thursday afternoon and did a little shopping, had a good dinner and were in our room by about 7:00. We got up at 4:30 Friday morning so we could get there and stand in line for hours. Sounds like fun doesnt it? Well it really is because there are things going on to keep you entertained until they start selling tickets.This was one lady dressed like a fairy or something that kept going around giving out little treats. If your a people watcher like I am its alot of fun. We met up with the same bunch of girls that we always scrapbook with. In stead of going down to the Olive Garden for dinner and waiting for an hour for a table, We went across the street to a Mexican resturant.It was alot faster, but I think we all decided that in September we would be going back to the Olive Garden no matter what the wait was. Here are a few pictures. The first one was Penny trying to hide behind all the stuff she bought, and doing a great job of it because all you can see is her hat and eyes. Here are some of the other girls and then a picture at dinnr. All in all it was a fun trip.



The man standing in the picture of us at dinner looks like he is having a great time although I havent a clue who he is. I didnt even see him there when I snapped the pcture.

2 comments:

Tawn said...

DANG IT! I'm so bummed I missed it! Looks like such fun! I will be at the next one FOR SURE!!!!! HONK HONK!

Michele and Wyatt said...

I feel bad I missed the expo too. Maybe in the fall.