Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning

OK, so I know its not quite spring yet and that we wakeup every morning to the fog, snow, and cold weather but we got started on our spring cleaning this weekend. I have to wash my walls in the living room while Hank is home to help me. We have open beam ceilings so my walls are really tall and it is quite a job.We have to haul in big ladders and all kind of things. We worked our behinds off but it sure looks nice and now it smells like oranges and is so nice. Although we got alot done it wasnt just all work. I entertained Hank to while we were working. We were trying to hang an elk head mount on one wall and it was really heavy. We had the sofa pulled out and a couple of ladders up. One for me and one for Hank. When we got it hung, I went to jump down and hit the top of the sofa back. It bounced me just like a trampoline, then onto the seat of the sofa and on to the floor. By the time I hit the floor Hank was laughing uncontrolably. When I realized I wasnt hurt, I started to laugh to and couldnt believe I hadnt broken something becaue it was quite a ways to fall. Im just glad its done and we had alittle bit of fun to, even though it was at my expense. Sorry I dont have any pictures of me bouncing and rolling around, but trust me it was funny.

3 comments:

Tawn said...

That's great! And nothin like the smell of oranges! MMMMMMMM! Glad you ok after your fall! I have to admit, I cracked up too! LOL! HONK HONK!

Tawn said...

P.S. Just so you know I didn't crack up till "AFTER" I read that you were ok! HONK HONK!

logcabins said...

You are one smart girl!!
You are a big jump ahead of spring, now you can play outside digging in the dirt!! Have fun!!