Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Post

Well, here we go. I wasnt sure about this but my daughter convinced me to blog. I said I didnt think I had very much to say people would be interested in, but we will see. I retired in 2004 after owning and running a small cafe and country store for 24 years. About 6 months later my husband retired to. We got caught up on a few things around the house and then decided we needed to have some fun. Our first trip was to Las Vegas and we had a ball. I even got to see a friend of mine that had been my best friend all through high school. I hadnt seen her in quite a few years. Over the next two years we went to a number of places. Denver, phoenix, Seattle, San Francisco, two more trips to vegas, and numerous trips to Wendover and Jackpot Nevada.I guess retirement just got to be to much for my husband because he went back to work in 2007. He says he is going to retire again next spring but the kids and I are taking bets on that one. We just took a little trip but I will blog about it later after my daughter shows me how to put pictures on here. Im computer illerate so have to be shown. Well this is it for the first time. Im sure i will have much more to say later.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

as slow as your computer is this may be your only and last post LOL!!